“If at first you don’t succeed. Dust yourself off, and try again.” – Aaliyah
Healthy Beginnings Presents: Begin Again
This winter season, children will stretch their thinking skills by exploring how things work.
Think, Create, Share!
- Children will continue to practice and develop problem solving skills.
- Through the engineer design process we will learn to create unique solutions.
- This framework will help us learn to solve the problems we experience in everyday life.
Figuring Out How Things Work
- Each class will focus on past inventions throughout time. Failed and successful.
- Children will have the chance to recreate and innovate. Allowing each child to develop their own engineer design process.
- Through experiments and hands on activities, we will use our imaginations to find out what the problem is, and how we can fix it.
Join us at Broadway Buddings on Friday afternoons from 1pm-4pm