Ready to become a Responsible Adult?
If you love sharing the world with children, or have always wondered if working with kids is for you, our autumn internship opportunity is your answer!
Working in a childcare setting takes patience, creativity, and stamina. And it also requires a Responsible Adult certificate, which you can get for free with this course!
Responsible Adult - in a childcare setting
Our training internship is a 4 - 6 week course that includes:
- 20+ hours of online training in children's development, guiding behaviour, and health and care
- 20 hours of supervised practical experience
- Weekly mentor meetings
- First Aid for Childcare certificate (3 years)
- Responsible Adult certificate
Dates are flexible, starting Oct. 17, 2022.
Application is open!
Interested applicants must consent to a criminal record check, and they must be adults (19+).
Other than that, we'd love to know why you'd like to work with kids!
To apply, please send us:
- A short letter (200 - 500 wds.) about your interest
- A summary of your work experience
- A photo of yourself that we can share
Paid opportunities in 2023
In 2022, we can train up to 3 interns, and offer paid positions available to successful participants at the end of the year.
Send your application, or questions to email@example.com.